Monday, March 24, 2008

Flight to NY

We left on Saturday at 12:40 A.M. on Rylinn first flight to NY. We were hoping that she would sleep on the way to airport and at the airport because she will sleep anywhere. We were wrong she didn't sleep at the airport at all and took a little to have her sleep on the plane. We had a lay over in Ohio and were one of the only flights that was not delayed. Rylinn did great on the plane and slept most of the way to NY.

Trying to get Rylinn to sleep at the airport.



Rylinn suppose to be sleeping.

From Ohio to NY

1 comment:

Megan @ SimplyThrifty said...

Adorable pictures of Rylinn. I had to tell you that when I was at the doctor's today, the nurse saw the bag your sister made and complimented it. I told her my friend's sister made it and she was amazed. She said, "I was just going to ask you where you bought it because I like it so much!" I LOVE the bag. Can you email me your sister's name and address so I can send her a thank you note as well? Oh, and we just put Michael's name down as a reference for Phil on one of his job apps. I didn't think he'd mind.